<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Decision
G-spot
Packed
VD
Privacy
Tax
Diamond
Geek and Poke
China
Plug



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

SXSW 

Any SXSW-ers out there? I'm off to Austin, Texas in two days for the South by Southwest festival and will be involved in the following events:

* Sunday March 9th - 5.00pm: I'll be speaking on a panel discussion about Sexual Privacy Online [Sign up to my Facebook event here]

* Monday March 10th - 12.45pm: I'll be presenting some of the awards to the winners of the 2008 Bloggies [possibly in a posh frock, who knows?]

* Monday March 10th - 3.00pm: I'll be in conversation with Nerve.com's Twanna A. Hines [Sign up to my Facebook event here]

* Monday March 10th - 3.45pm: I'll be doing a book signing [Sign up to my Facebook event here]

I understand the two speaking events I am participating in will be filmed and available for live streaming or downloading from the SXSWi website (please note all times are -5 hours GMT) so those people not able to make it to Austin but whom would be interested in viewing the events should be able to do so.

If you are reading this and will be at the festival, or are there already, do come up and say hello! I'll be the loud-mouthed, frizzy-haired straight-haired English girl who looks very, very bewildered.

designed by one man