<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Single
Slutwalk
Independent - update
Display
THE GIRL’S GUIDE TO… Men: How To Get Laid When You...
Network
Events
Independent
Timing
Review



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Monday, November 07, 2011

Comedians: a list 

Earlier today, I asked for recommendations of female comedians to follow/go and see live. The lovely people of Twitter did not disappoint; here is (in no particular order, but I have eliminated any non-UK based ones, sorry) the full list of recommendations from almost a hundred people:

Jen Brister
Andi Osho
Sarah Millican
Shappi Khorsandi
Helen Arney
Joanna Neary
Miranda Hart
Susan Calman
Josie Long
Jessica Fostekew
Viv Groskop
Catie Wilkins
Janey Godley
Maeve Higgins
Hannah Gadsby
Lucy Porter
Kerry Godliman
Sue Perkins
Nadia Kamil
Gina Yashere
Jo Caulfield
Andrea Mann
Dawn French
Jennifer Saunders
Jo Brand
Helen Keen
Kate Smurthwaite
Mel Metcalf
Bethany Black
Vikki Stone
Laura Carr
Bec Hill
Suzi Ruffell
Tiffany Stevenson
Ava Vidal
Holly Walsh
Zoe Lyons
Rachel Parris
Isy Suttie
Roisin Connaty

Sara Pascoe

Emily Watson Howes

The Boom Jennies 

Jessica Ransom

Jenny Eclair

Jojo Sutherland

Pauline Goldsmith

Anna Crilly & Katy Wix

Kate Lucas

Sarah Bennetto

Tara Flynn 

Eleanor Tiernan

Celia Pacquola
Meryl O’Rourke
The Segue Sisters
Diane Spencer
Sarah Kendall
Laura Solon
Hannah Warman
Grainne Maguire
Natalie Haynes
Diane Spencer
Cara Cummings
Harriet Kemsley
Samantha Hannah
Hayley Crossland
Amy Hoggart
Sunna Jarman
Hannah Warman
Lauren Shearing
Steph Peart
Laura Lexx
Nat Luurtsema
Diane Morgan
Lizzie Roper
Miss D
Jane Hill
Hattie Hayridge

EDIT: I've not had time to add links to Twitter names (where applicable), but will add these to this list when I can.

Know of any omissions? Email Girlwithaonetrackmind AT gmail DOT com and I’ll update the list.

Know everyone on this list? Excellent, spread the word.

Don’t know everyone on this list? Search for a gig, pay your money, show your support.

Not enough of these talented funny women are on our TVs. Let’s fucking change that.

designed by one man