<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Blogging
Mayor
Hungary
Budapest
Vote
Churnalism
Cyber
Spam
Abstain
Runner



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Monday, May 05, 2008

Quake 


A little while ago whilst in bed with a lovely man, I was informed by him that my orgasms were “incredible”.

“What, because the aftershocks I have can reach 9.5 on the Richter scale?” I joked.

“No,” he replied, “quite a few women have those. I meant your actual orgasms: they're very, um, intense...”

When he made that remark, I thought he was referring to the fact that I ground my teeth together as I came; or that I dug deep scratches in his back with my nails; or how my body went rigid at the height of my climaxes.

I didn't give it much more thought at the time because I was a bit preoccupied, given his fingers were between my legs and I was headed towards yet another pleasurable seismic event.

But I've just realised that he might have been insinuating something else entirely: frequently, when I'm pushing down hard with my pelvic floor muscles as I orgasm, I fart.

And not from the ‘front bottom’, neither.

Excuse me while I go hide myself away and cringe in private.

designed by one man