<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Empire State
Reconcile
Possibility II
Hello
Wand
Kiss
Contribute
Integrity
Privacy
Sore



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Event 


As a thank you to all the readers of this blog, I'd like to offer the opportunity to be one of the first people to read the new book, before it is officially published (5th March) or available in the bookshops or Amazon. If you sign up here - first hundred people only! - then you'll have the chance to obtain the book, have it signed by me, and enjoy (hopefully) a book reading and Q&A with me. Be quick: when the tickets go, they'll go!

UPDATE 18/02/10: All 100 tickets have now been allocated and those who obtained a place will have now received an email with further details about the event. Sorry to those people who weren't able to get in; I'll be doing further book signings around the UK soon, and will update here with info about them as soon as I have it.

designed by one man